It is always a good day when you receive some free stuff in the mail, and today’s wonderful delivery comes courtesy of L.C. Industries!
L.C. Industries reached out to us not too long ago inquiring if we would like to try out some of their products, and of course we said yes! After taking a couple of recent trips, we had a pretty good idea of things that we needed or would just like to try out. So we sent them our list and received our stuff not too long after.
Our package included:
– Lewis N. Clark RFID leather Tri-Fold Wallet (I am most excited about trying out this product. After our recent trip to China, I’ve learned how important the RFID protection is, and that combined with quality leather makes for a pretty nice wallet!)
– Lewis N. Clark Gear Up & Go Document Organizer with RFID protection (Again, the Jessetters were looking for a nice, durable passport/travel document case with the RFID protection)
– Lewis N. Clark Gear Up & Go Digital Alarm Clock with Flashlight (We saw this and wished we had it a month sooner for our Yosemite camping trip! This will definitely be used on the next camping trip)
– Lewis N. Clark Gear Up & Go Travel Sonic Toothbrush (Both the Jessetters are pretty excited to try this out. A travel sonic toothbrush that runs for 120 days on one AAA battery? Awesome. And yes, there are also two brush heads!)
– Lewis N. Clark Gear Up & Go Emergency Poncho – Set of 2 (The Jessetters tend not to usually bring rain jackets or umbrellas with them on trips to save on luggage space, but these ponchos fold up nice and tiny. These would have came in handy for the many monsoons we have experienced so we are looking forward to taking them on our next trip and testing their durability. Oh, and they are made of environmentally safe materials!)
– Belle Hop Jewelry Roll (Mrs. Jessetter is pretty stoked about using this product. It is a very fashionable carry case that ties down and includes zippered pockets for necklaces and bracelets, earrings posts, and a ring keeper)
– Belle Hop Featherlight Expandable Packing Set (Organization is very important in maximizing luggage space. This set included 2 packages designed for optimum organization and wrinkle-free packing. Sounds pretty good! The major downside though is the warning on the package: “This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.” That’s a deal breaker.)
– Belle Hop Luggage Belt (These always come in handy either securing luggage or identifying your bag at the airport. Looking forward to testing the durability)
All in all, a ton of useful products that will be put to good use and tested out! Thanks again for the generosity L.C. Industries!
The Jessetters tend to buy and use a ton of gear every trip. Some we like and some we don’t, but we try a lot of things out. So, coming soon to the blog will be a gear review section! If there are any other companies out there looking for some guinea pigs to give honest opinions about their stuff then head over to our contact us page. We’ll just be here waiting….playing with our new stuff!